– Do we have the right people in the right positions?
– Who should be considered for promotion?
– How is senior management structured?
– Who will be the top performers in the future?
Reflacta supports Human Resources decision-makers to select specialists and managers. Our key tools are Assessment Centres, Management Audits, individual Competence Profiles and 360° Feedback processes. On principle, we employ multiple methodologies, which means that we simultaneously use several scientifically- developed methods in personnel diagnostics, both qualitative and quantitative.
This allows us to swiftly produce a systematic and valid evaluation of the potential, competencies and performance of managers.
With the KODE® and KODE®X processes, as well as other personnel diagnostics methods, we support our clients in identifying their talents so that they are developed and ultimately selected and placed in the optimal role. Reflacta has under contract more than 50 experienced, licensed and multi-lingual auditors and assessors via the CeKom®-Germany Network.
– How do I approach my role as a superior?
– How do I present myself in an effective and authentic manner?
– How do I achieve a better Work-Life balance?
– Why do I always find myself in the same conflict and behavioural patterns?
As a Coach we advise and support our clients in working out how professional challenges can be managed optimally. As such, we regard ourselves as advisers in a process, as a “mental sparring partner” helping to create new insights and approaches. Reflecting together and creative intervention allows us to illuminate entrenched thinking and responses. We invest the time to look at things more closely and assess in detail what appeared to be a problem at first glance (“What really is the so-called problem and who benefits from the fact that it exists?”). We support our clients in working through alternative courses of action (“Could it be done or decided quite differently and what would the consequences be?”) and explore a variety of scenarios in advance of important decisions. Individual steps are painstakingly planned. As a result, we reckon that on the basis of time invested, Coaching offers the most effective, individual personnel development available.
– Do internal decision-making processes and cooperation function optimally?
– How can we develop and implement corporate vision and principles?
– How can new business fields be quickly integrated?
– Is our company enabled for future challenges?
Reflacta consultants take the whole picture into account: we examine all the variables in corporate development within the trilogy of Strategy, Structure and Culture. We support our clients, e.g. in periods of change, to monitor how the influence of the organisational architecture impacts on how managers tackle their professional roles. The objective of our consultancy is always to increase added value by optimally exploiting the core competencies of a company. We always fully include our clients in this process in a “co-creative” manner. That means they are both active contributors and share the responsibility for enabling all participants to independently coordinate the measures to be adopted. At the end of the day, our success has been achieved when our clients no longer need us.
“Standard training programs” are of little merit and external group training where “one size fits all” prove to be wasteful and of short-term benefit. Reflacta offers the framework by which learning and reflection are fully compatible with the smooth running of day-to-day business. We support Human Resources departments in developing and executing flexible didactic models that always match your corporate culture. We also assist in ensuring that training content reflects corporate strategy and goals. Only when corporate goals and the manager’s personal development objectives are matched can “learning” effectively contribute to company value.
Our multi-faceted pool of highly-experienced trainers allows us to provide the same exceptional trainer standards for programmes anywhere in the world with an intercultural orientation. We ensure from the outset that the cost-benefit ratio holds true.
– What training makes sense for our managers?
– How can we ensure the impact of training is more long lasting?
– What training measures match our corporate culture and the demands of the world of business?
– Can we schedule training harmoniously into our ongoing daily business?